[OM] Cokin filter system

Subject: [OM] Cokin filter system
From: "Komtanoo Pinpimai" <romerun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 08:35:24 -0600
Hi,

I'm looking at cokin filter system to mount on 49mm zuikos and 14-54mm zd,
the A serie looks much more compact than the P and they also have A to P
adapter, I wonder if it works perfectly if I put A filter on the adaptor and
attach on the 14-54mm at 14mm ? I'm not sure what I want yet, what I'm
currently seeking are some graduate half ND and split field filters to mount
various lenses. P serie looks a little bit clumsier to use but works with
wide angle. Any experience on the system to share ?

thanks
-kem

--
when you were born, a problem was solved