[OM] Re: Zuiko 24mm f/2.8 on the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 24mm f/2.8 on the E-1
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 08:00:26 -0500
Ah, we can now add AG to the ranks of the ExpoDisc enthusiasts!  As a
long time user, I welcome you to the club.

I'm curious, did you simply balance to the flash and shoot away?

BTW, I shot some pix on the quick recently w/o Expodiscing first and
they just don't look 'right' even after PS tweaking.  My eye has
gotten so used to the accuracy it provides that deviations are now
very noticeable.

ScottGee1