[OM] Re: 1gb XD card

Subject: [OM] Re: 1gb XD card
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 14:16:21 -0000
Bart, the following from their website suggests that they will ship outside
UK - do you know different:

"If the delivery address for your order is in the United Kingdom, all prices
shown are FULLY INCLUSIVE of UK VAT where applicable and all goods are in
FREE CIRCULATION within the EU. No further duties or taxes are payable upon
receipt of your order - we pay these for you.

For all deliveries which are made outside of the UK, you may be asked to pay
Sales Tax at the correct rate for your delivery country. This may be charged
on top of the price paid to us, and is collected by your Post Office when
your goods are delivered.

We cannot discount any of our prices for whatever reason but would like you
to note that all items in our catalogue with an individual value of under
£18 are exempt from any Sales Tax (VAT). "

--
Piers