[OM] Re: Zuiko 24mm f/2.8 on the E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 24mm f/2.8 on the E-1
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 11:52:17 -0500
Scott,

One of the factors that contributes to the color cast is that the AWB on the
E-1 is done in conjunction (completely?) by an external sensor and not
(just?) TTL. The sensor is the white window in the gap between the prism
hump and the hand grip when viewing the camera from the front on this is on
the left hand side.

HTH, Dan S.

<SNIP>