[OM] Re: 600mm zuiko on E1

Subject: [OM] Re: 600mm zuiko on E1
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:47:44 -0500
I agree with Chris.  Unless these are bad scans, the pix aren't
impressive.  Not that I could *do* better, but I know what I see . . .

That said, if it's tough to be successful sports photographer now,
imagine what it was like before autofocus.  Those shooters really had
to have extraordinary ability.  I suspect their 'keeper' numbers were
lower, but they came back with the shot.

ScottGee1