[OM] Re: Olympus 35 ECR Experience

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 35 ECR Experience
From: "R S" <darkbulb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 18:46:40 -0800
Chuck,

my test-roll told me that the meter is within tolerance - at least when
shooting C-41 B&W film and I also read somewhere else that the 640 alkaline
batteries works well in the ECRs.

Thanks for the reminder about using the hearing aid batteries. I know you
can pad the battery compartment and fit these batteries in there and I may
try that solution out as well.

I tend to stay away from air cells since as soon as you start using them
they start degrading and 4-5 months in they are more or less depleated -
regardless if you use them or not.

/Rich