[OM] Re: Olympus 35 ECR Experience

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 35 ECR Experience
From: DACattani@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 22:22:02 EST

In a message dated 11/6/2006 7:42:28 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
darkbulb@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I do  like the 35LE. It's the same size as your old 35LC though.
Here's a photo  of mine: http://www.pbase.com/rsilfverberg/image/42112475.jpg
Note the '6  transistors' on the front ;-)

Nice shots! So, if I recall, my LC was a manual, matched needle system. It
had a CdS average reading sensor in the lens ring. The matched needle reading
was visible in the viewfinder and also on the top of the body. How about the
LE?  Perhaps the "6 Transistors" were in reference to an automatic, perhaps
shutter  priority system? I'm intrigued!

Dave