[OM] Re: Olympus 35 ECR Experience

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 35 ECR Experience
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 19:57:36 -0800
R S wrote:
> I had an XA but let it go as I never really grew to like it. I found it to
> be too small for my hands and a bit awkward to use.

And I never liked the '35 Series', so I had to give you a little hard
time. :-)

Actually I admire anyone who gets such enjoyment out of anything, and
especially anything Oly.
> I guess personally I agree with the Olympus camera grouping made here:
> http://zuserver2.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/eSIF/om-sif/camhistory/camhistory.htm
> with the 35LE representing the beginning of the '35 series' and it ending
> with the 35RD (which is the only camera of these that I don't have)

If you had said that in the first place, '35 Series', instead of
'compact 35 camera', I wouldn't have said anything at all.

Not everybody here, including me much of the time, is so picky. ;-)

Moose