[OM] Re: 40mm f2 at decent price. Oh, body attached. eBay BIN

Subject: [OM] Re: 40mm f2 at decent price. Oh, body attached. eBay BIN
From: Jim Couch <Zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 12:11:48 -0800
Ross,

I think you would really love the Cosina/Voigtlander 40. Heavier &
bigger than the Zuiko - and (as you probably know) focuses 'backwards'
and takes 62mm filters but otherwise much easier to handle and use than
the Zuiko. Bokeh, contrast and sharpness are superior as well. A really
nice lens. I enjoyed mine, but in the end sold it and kept the Zuiko as
I use it regularly for climbing when I want a compact SLR rig.

Jim Couch