[OM] Re: Dolmen

Subject: [OM] Re: Dolmen
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 20:55:18 -0000
Think it may have been me - http://archaeoimages.com/Brittany-01/index.html

Liked the shot of Mané Kerionned, haven't seen that one yet - I'll take a
look on our next visit. Won't be 'til next year now :-(

Noticed a pic of the beach at Pierres Plates in your gallery. The "colour"
dolmen in my set is just behind the beach - small world, was there in May.
Whilst we're on the subject of megaliths - put some old (OM) pics of
Stonehenge on the web the other day -
http://archaeoimages.com/Stonehenge-01/index.html - may be of some interest
but unfortunately, being in Wiltshire rather than Northants, the sky is the
usual uniform grey...

Regards - Martyn