[OM] Re: Microtek question

Subject: [OM] Re: Microtek question
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 17:15:26 -0800
The Polaroid software was quickly obsoleted by Apple upgrades to the
operating system and use Vuescan. I have used the hardware button to
eject for years with no problems. The SS120. I was rather miffed with
Microtech because even though they built it and could finally sell it
when Polaroid went out of business, the software for the Microtech
version was written so that it would not work with the Polaroid
version. But I would not have discovered how good Vuescan was.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA