[OM] Re: Stylus Epic aka mju

Subject: [OM] Re: Stylus Epic aka mju
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 08:51:04 -0500
Are you referring to the eyepiece glass?  It is possible the lens is
available separately, but it appears the Olympus dealer site is closed
for maintenance.  The parts blowup shows the eyepiece lens (and all vf
parts) as part of a major subassembly (which is the entire body). I'll
check later and get back to you.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net