[OM] Re: Microtek question

Subject: [OM] Re: Microtek question
From: James Royall <jamesroyall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:28:31 +0000
Hi John,

I have the same model running on a Mac via SCSI. I haven't come
across the problem you describe, but have hardly used the slide
holder as I usually get transparencies left in strips of 6, like
negs. I do however quite frequently find that the neg holder seems to
end up 'out of register' with where the scanner thinks it is, and it
scans across two frames similar to the way you were describing. Just
ejecting the filmstrip holder and reinserting seems to clear it.

HTH in some way.

James