[OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 80/4

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 80/4
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 14:03:20 -0800
Johan Malmstrom wrote:
> And mine is not for sale, at least by it self at the moment. But if
> you need auto bellows, twin and ring flash, 80mm (auto) and 135mm,
> slide copier, etc etc I can think about it :)
> I can not live with a incomplete set, but can live with out it...

A different view from mine. I don't have the 80/4, but I could see
selling the 135/4.5 and 65-116  Auto Tube. But I would still want the
flashes. For macro with a DSLR, they should in most cases work as well
as any new, fancy and expensive versions. A few test shots and exposure
is set.

And as it happens, the front filter thread on the Tamron AF 90/2.8 Di
macro just happens to be 55 mm. :-)

And the bellows has to stay, at least until I happen across a separate
rail, as I use the rail with the focusing stage more than with the bellows.

Moose