[OM] Re: Slouching Toward Something Else

Subject: [OM] Re: Slouching Toward Something Else
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 17:34:32 EST

In a message dated 11/8/2006 4:16:54 PM Central Standard Time,
bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The  topic of new E-Thingies has quieted down recently, probably for the  best
considering the various levels of frustration expressed here. That  said, it
has remained on my back burner, and while I have been of a mind of  wait and
see what's forthcoming from Olympus, I also have opened myself to  other
systems and what they may have to offer.

Hmm, there are many ways to skin a feline (cat lovers don't start flaming
me, as I live with two wonderful cats and am grateful that they allow me to do
so).  There are also expensive and inexpensive ways to intertain  oneself.  So
while waiting for the big event/non-event, I acguired  an  Olympus Chrome Six
and have a Olympus Pen on the way and I still change left  over from a $100
bill.  You go out and start having an affair with a Nik*n  or Can*n and your
gonna mess up the marraige.  I say it is best to  investigate what you have at
home first before you mess up a good  relationship.  <{8^)  Bill Barber