[OM] Re: Slouching Toward Something Else

Subject: [OM] Re: Slouching Toward Something Else
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 23:51:26 +0100
>The topic of new E-Thingies has quieted down recently, probably for the best
>considering the various levels of frustration expressed here. That said, it
>has remained on my back burner, and while I have been of a mind of wait and
>see what's forthcoming from Olympus, I also have opened myself to other
>systems and what they may have to offer. And, having opened myself, I find
>more and more the vacant spots of my musings are being filled by the Nikon
>D200. Most of what I've read about this relatively new offering suggests it
>is worth every penny charged,

Well, I'm just getting acquainted with the beast (and reading Thom Hogan's
eBook), but all I can say is... wow! Why have I waited so long?

And also... yay! small primes. This 85/1.8 is only slightly bigger and heavier
than the Oly 85/2, and it is AF. And by all accounts an extremely good lens.
Etc. etc....

Bernard