[OM] Re: Coupla o pics

Subject: [OM] Re: Coupla o pics
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 16:25:09 -0800
Richard Ociepka wrote:
> Pemaquid Point is one of my favorites Bob.
> I am never there when there is not a lot of people around.
> I have speared a lot of flounder off the point.
>
> Dick
> Vassalboro, ME.

Wow, now Maine is definitely over represented on the list.

We have a number of friends there, one will be out here next week, and
visit Maine most years. Didn't make it this year, but zoomed by you on
the Pike once on the way out.

We've had the opportunity to visit with Bob and you won't find a nicer
fellow. Even if you can't connect with him next time you are on the
Pemaquid Peninsula, make sure to drop in at the Pemauqid Artist's Co-op,
right on your way to the point. He has some really wonderful prints for
sale there.

Moose