[OM] Re: Slouching Toward Something Else

Subject: [OM] Re: Slouching Toward Something Else
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 19:58:46 -0800
Unless there is some sort of major technological breakthrough I think
the 10MP is not likely to be improved upon to any great extent and
will serve you a long time. My neighbor earns his living doing school
photography and he just replaced his D70 with the D80 and is thrilled
with the high ISO. He misses the 1/500 sec flash synch though for
daylight fill.

I think Olympus is content to be a minor player. For a short while it
may have flirted with the idea of being more during the OM years, but
probably decided it was too costly about the time that it dropped
their pro services.   It is only us who want it to be more.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA