[OM] Re: Hexanon AR lenses on E-thing

Subject: [OM] Re: Hexanon AR lenses on E-thing
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 07:51:15 EST

In a message dated 11/9/2006 3:44:43 A.M. Central Standard Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I  suppose there isn't any sense in asking why, but I am  tempted.....

Other inquiring minds had that thought tumble through the gray  matter.
Possible choices might include:

1) Person under house arrest, so they had plenty of time on their  hands.

2) Person had some other project that needed completion (like doing their
taxes, fixing the leak in the roof or taking the trash out) and they were
procrastinating.

You know, I just can't come up with any more reasons, but certainly  there
are some . . . or maybe not.  <{8^)  Bill  Barber