[OM] Re: Microtek question

Subject: [OM] Re: Microtek question
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 08:30:02 -0500
Thank you everybody!  Part of the "secret handshake" seems to be using
the on-screen eject button and not the one on the scanner.  The wrong
holder came up, I clicked the software eject button, re-inserted holder
and it worked fine.  Nice!

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net