[OM] Re: [FS] E- and OM-stuff for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: [FS] E- and OM-stuff for sale
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 11:28:56 -0500
Sure, in manual or auto mode.  Put the 550 FD in the hotshoee and a
potato masher off to the side.  Need a potato masher?  If you don't have
a BG-2 for your T-32 I've got a spare Sunpak 522.  It also has an OM
TTL module but that needs to go into the hot shoe so you can't use both
flashes TTL at the same time on OM's... at least not easily.

Chuck Norcutt