[OM] Re: Slouching Toward Something Else

Subject: [OM] Re: Slouching Toward Something Else
From: Jim Couch <Zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 13:32:40 -0800
That is certainly one way to look at it. I went through this dilemma
prior to buying the D70. It's not a 3ti (just a a standard OM-3) A very
nice camera, but for as little use as it got it just made sense to let
it go. I have probably run less than 10 rolls of film thought the thing
in the three years I had it. Makes for a pretty spendy tool. with the
proceeds from the OM-3 I was able purchase a used D70 and lens that will
potentially see much more use. As far as value goes, in my mind the
thing is only worth it's usefulness as a tool until the point that you
actually sell it. I also doubt that value on just about any film based
camera unless it is mint or new in box will do anything but drop from
this point forward.

Jim Couch