[OM] Re: Tokina again, was: Re: Slouching Toward Something Else

Subject: [OM] Re: Tokina again, was: Re: Slouching Toward Something Else
From: Jim Couch <Zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 16:12:52 -0800
Pure speculation on my part in this case. However, the THKphoto website
somewhat reinforces that. If you go to the site under products and
select Tokina Auto focus lenses you get the same page as under the
digital Tokina page.

Lenses listed are :    AT-X 535 PRO DX, AT-X M100 AF PRO D, AT-X 124 AF
PRO DX, AT-X 107 AF DX Fish-Eye, and the AT-X 840 AF D. Of the five
lenses on the page only three are DX lenses, which I believe are
specific to digital APS sized sensors only. The Manual focus page lists
six lenses by the way.

Jim Couch