[OM] Re: Solstice 2006????

Subject: [OM] Re: Solstice 2006????
From: "Steve Dropkin" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:54:58 -0600 (CST)
On Fri, November 10, 2006 1:45 am, Johan Malmstrom wrote:

> Are we going to have this fun event this year?

Brian and I (the most recent hosts) discussed this off-list a week or two
ago. Between personal commitments this year that both of us have been
trying to fulfill, we felt it was too late to publicize an Exchange, round
up interested List members, arrange the swaps, and give people enough time
to shoot, develop/post-process, print, and send before the coming
Solstice. There really wasn't enough time to set up anyone else to run it,
either. So we chose not to do one for December.

However, it's still lots of fun for both participants and hosts, so we've
agreed to host an Exchange for the _next_ Solstice, around June -- before
the world goes on vacation and while half the world is green. :-)

Look for invitations around February!

Steve