[OM] My new A1

Subject: [OM] My new A1
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:29:30 +0000
The C*non A1 body arrived today - lovely camera, some heavy brassing around
the shoulders from a strap but no squeaks or coughs - in perfect working
order! :)
The seller is also gonna sell me a Kiron 28 - 85, F2.8-3.8 C*non fit lens
for it for £8 plus postage! Ok, he says it has a small dent on the filter
ring - but is still a good lens :)
If it's as good as the A1 body I'll be well happy :)
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

>From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [OM] Re: Dolmen
>Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 09:36:07 -0800
>

>The situation was the same when I was there about 10 years ago. I was
>disappointed, but I understand that we are so numerous now that we
>can love a place to death.
>

>Winsor
>Long Beach, California, USA
>

>On Nov 10, 2006, at 8:28 AM, John Hudson wrote:
>

> > We were at Stonehenge two or three years ago. The stones were all
> > fenced off
> > and access to the site was restricted. Parking was limited and
> > expensive.
> > Compared to the late 1960s when I first visited when access to the
> > stones
> > was completely unlimited today's experience must be a disappointment.
> >
> > jh

>List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
>List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Download the new Windows Live Toolbar, including Desktop search!
http://toolbar.live.com/?mkt=en-gb