[OM] Re: Slouching toward something else...

Subject: [OM] Re: Slouching toward something else...
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:39:48 -0500
As impressed as I am with the technical quality of the image, I'm more
impressed by your ability to wield the gear to make an image like
that!

Did this benefit from image stabilization?  If you were drinking the
sponsor's beverage, you probably needed IS!  LOL!!

BTW, what is the white/blue blur on the bottom left?  Guard rail?

Cheers!/ScottGee1

SNIP!