[OM] Re: Other lists and forums.

Subject: [OM] Re: Other lists and forums.
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 06:02:55 +0000
Ali

I don't subscribe to any other photographic list, but I know what you
mean.  Many people who write to email lists don't understand how to
make their points without rancour or insult, whether implicit or
explicit.  However, I have just joined a "Mac Café" based in the UK
and it appears to be well-mannered -- so far, at least.

Chris