[OM] mac lightrooom beta 4 not 4.1 - anyone still have mac dmg file

Subject: [OM] mac lightrooom beta 4 not 4.1 - anyone still have mac dmg file
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 13:04:31 +0100
Had a couple of issues with my new macbook, first the battery died so I
dropped it offf and am waiting for a replacement and second I yanked the
power cable on it when no battery was attached which killed the hard
drive. I took the chance to install a bigger disk myself (as I didn't
want to be without it and it also had some confidential data on )

no photo's were lost and I had it back running very quickly once I had
found a replacement disk, but what I did lose was a copy of lighroom
beta 4 - not the latest, which I thought it said  expired end 2007 . the
new version beta 4.1 expires end feb, can anyone confirm this and/or
email the dmg file if you still have it.

P.S. I also bought a 120Gig usb bus powered small drive so that I can
keep a copy of my pictures and library on that and work on the entire
library with the laptop wherever I am - usefull for when I am doing the
early shift loking after Cai.

Make sure you put the library on the same disk as your pictures and you
can then copy it all from disk to disk - also perfect for backing up
etc, so I copy library from master to small disk do the changes  and
then copy the lightroom library back to master disk when finished.

I also picked up a second hand  iriver h300 40gb disk - similar to ipod
but it can act as a usb host so I can copy my flash cards to it when out
and about.

Thanks IanW