[OM] Re: mac lightrooom beta 4 not 4.1 - anyone still have mac dmg file

Subject: [OM] Re: mac lightrooom beta 4 not 4.1 - anyone still have mac dmg file
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 16:10:18 +0000
Ian

That's what it says about the latest copy of LR here:

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/lightroom/

My Beta4 is resisting automatic updating, so I shall download 4.1
now, on your advice.  I shall also follow your advice about the
library, thanks :-)

Sorry to hear about your battery; it would seem that laptop batteries
are difficult to make eh?

My MacBook suffered from random shutdowns so it went to the local
MacBook hospital and now it is better :-)  It matches the new iMac
beautifully.

I shall have a look for those iriver disks, now ...

Chris