[OM] Re: **SPAM** Re: CRT's vs. LCD displays

Subject: [OM] Re: **SPAM** Re: CRT's vs. LCD displays
From: "Tom Scales" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 12:45:13 -0500
I had the 213T, which wasn't a wide screen.  Unfortunately, it went back to
my company when I stopped working.  I've since bought a Dell 2405FPW which I
really like. Bought it used for $525, which I thought was a pretty good
deal.

Typing on it (figuratively, really using the keyboard), right now

Tom