[OM] Re: Introduction and OM-1 questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Introduction and OM-1 questions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 19:49:14 -0500
Ali pointed you to John Hermanson of Camtech on Long Island for possible
service.  John is  for-real Olympus service tech and regular contributor
to this list on service tips (including when not to try it yourself).

We haven't heard from him recently but another list contributing Olympus
service tech is Clint Rumbo of PhotoSphere in Dallas.

Here's an old post from Clint on the subject of stuck frame counters:
The original poster's question is below Clint's response.

Chuck Norcutt