[OM] Meter on OM-4Ti

Subject: [OM] Meter on OM-4Ti
From: S Revlis <srevlis3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 05:09:14 -0800 (PST)
Hi All ? The meter on my OM-4 goes on with much less pressure on the shutter
release than it does on my OM-4ti. Sometimes I actually trip the shutter when
I?m just trying to turn the meter on.

  Does anyone know if this is something I can adjust/fix myself without too
much trouble or risk?

  I know I can just turn on the meter by switching back and forth between Auto
& Manual but I prefer to tap the shutter release.

  Thanks and thanks again for the best group I?ve ever seen.

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.