[OM] Re: Introduction and OM-1 questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Introduction and OM-1 questions
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:27:58 -0500
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
Welcome to the list.  All questions are welcome.  I bet all your bodies
can be put back into primo working order.  The OM-G really is not so bad
  if it has been set up properly.  Please visit my OM Service website if
you are interested.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net