[OM] Re: Replacement batteries for M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1?

Subject: [OM] Re: Replacement batteries for M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:42:37 -0500
No offense taken. $149 for the overhaul, $89.95 if you want to buy a
cluster separately. Unfortunately, this has gotten quite expensive. It
wouldn't be if I didn't have to make my own clusters now (Maxx products
doesn't make them anymore).  Olympus cluster retail is, like, $75 - $85
? With that, they were brought in from Japan in 2000 (who knows how long
Japan had them on the shelf).  It's one of those parts that is really
affected by warehousing.   They all show crust on the cell ends (or just
come with dead cells).  Ugh!

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net