[OM] Re: Clouds

Subject: [OM] Re: Clouds
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 08:07:07 -0800
Thank you!

I was wondering if anyone would point out that the chest at the foot
of the bed looks odd. The top of it actually is larger than the bottom
... so the sides flare out going from bottom to top.

Shooting with an ultrawide often leads to some pretty odd looking
beds. I've tried "correcting" them in photoshop but generally decide
my efforts make them look worse.

I often wish I good capture reactions to my photos and judge future
pictures using the reactions. I think I spend enough time staring at
problems that a picture doesn't look right if the problems are
removed.

Best wishes,
-jeff