[OM] Re: Clouds

Subject: [OM] Re: Clouds
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 08:19:51 -0800
This area is built on landfill in the San Francisco Bay. There are
numerous little lagoons and canals slicing it up. I was thinking what
it must be like for a single guy to live there. It must be much more
pleasant than the huge apartment complex I lived in (at the corner of
two highways) when I first moved to the S.F. Bay area. It is probably
a somewhat unique property that would never be bult again. It seems
like almost all waterfront property in California has mega houses or
complexes.

The individual photo pages are generated by a perl script. Generally
it's too late and I'm too tired to have any hope of doing it all
myself. In this case the owner had me delete some pages and it sounds
like I manually screwed some things up. Thanks I'll check.

-jeff