[OM] Re: Meter on OM-4Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: Meter on OM-4Ti
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:40:58 -0800
I've raided my daughter's black nail polish in the past. I think she
is hiding it from me now. I was thinking something even weaker?
Loctite as Jim suggested might be a good option but all the varieties
that I'm familiar with require a soaking in chemicals to release.

I wonder if the screw could be completely removed. A tiny spot of
non-hardening pipe thread compound or something similar applied.  ???

-jeff