[OM] Re: [Photo] Eyes

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Eyes
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:05:04 +1100
> keith_w wrote:
> > Marc Lawrence wrote:
> > Johan, I very much like this shot:
> >
> > http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se/ws_061111/PB114193.jpg
>
> Why, because she looks so young, inexperienced and forlorn?
> Hell, Marc, she's still a tail-waggin' puppy!  <g>

Yes, for those reasons, and for the opposite reasons inherent
in her direct gaze, and for the non-compliance with what
others may feel is "normal" (like "normal" is desirable in
itself alone). For her beauty, for her adornments, for her
lovely brown eyes, and for the way Johan has captured this
in such a simple but effective composition - these are all
the reasons why, and undoubtedly many more rolling around
my head. If she is just a "tail-waggin puppy", then that's
fine - puppies are pretty popular amongst most folk, and
I certainly find them amongst "my favourite things". That
they also have teeth does nothing to dissuade me from that.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz