[OM] Re: Troublesome OM1

Subject: [OM] Re: Troublesome OM1
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:52:06 -0800
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> The answer is not hard.  Unless a trustworthy list member offers you a
> fairly recently CLA'd OM-1
Melanie (or anybody else, for that matter), if you want to save time, I
have a couple of OM-1 bodies that have seen almost no use since CLAs and
are for sale. Not all of them, just the surplus. ;-)

Guaranteed to work, of course.

Contact me off list if you are interested.

Separate from my own interests, this list has proved to be a great place
to buy and sell Oly stuff. I've bought and sold a fair amount of stuff
with no problems at all. Much more reliable than the 'Bay, in my experience.

Moose