[OM] Re: Introduction and OM-1 questions

Subject: [OM] Re: Introduction and OM-1 questions
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:06:07 +0000
Some time next year :) - paying my the C*non 350D and xmas means I'll have
to wait until then.
At the moment, I have a fully mechanical Fujica STX1 if I need a film SLR
that isn't reliant on batteries to work, but yeah I'd love to buy a decent
Olympus OM1-n (with hotshoe 4) next year.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -