[OM] Re: [Photo] this is Linn

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] this is Linn
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 07:38:22 -0600
Jon Mitchell wrote:
> Supplied with Linn Basik Plus tonearm and Linn K9 cartridge.  All bought
> on 14th March 1987 (I am looking at the receipt !).  Minimal useage, so
> I think the cartridge / stylus still has a good amount of life left in
> it.
>
> Still not managed to unpack it and set it up yet :-(
>

> Jon, very cool.  Which cartridge will you use with it?
>
> ScottGee1
>
> On 11/13/06, Jon Mitchell <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> No, No, No ....
>>
>> THIS is Linn ... http://www.hawthornestereo.com/images/lg_linn-lg.jpg
>>
>> ;-)
>>
>> Your email just arrived at an opportune time - I collected my new (to
>> me) Linn Sondek LP12 yesterday.

Actually, when I first saw this email, I thought of both the Linn Sondek
and also the LinnDrum, but then I'm also a bit of a music equipment
junkie (from afar, since I can't play a danged thing....)

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon