[OM] Re: Velvia 50 returns

Subject: [OM] Re: Velvia 50 returns
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:41:54 -0800 (PST)
> More to the point, I'm trying to get my head round Vuescan's
> RAW mode. I mean, I read the bit about scans being dark, but
> some of them look like night scenes from My Darling
> Clementine; colour's crap, too.

On the Color Tab, turn the auto stuff off. Go back to the first
tab and turn off the auto-exposure. Rescan the Preview. Look at
the histogram and keep adding exposure on the first tab until
the histogram is relatively close. Now, you can go back to the
Color Tab and turn the color/brightness adjustments back on.

AG

http://new.mail.yahoo.com