[OM] Re: Interesting OM oddity for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: Interesting OM oddity for sale
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 16:42:55 -0500
I've never done any of this but your comments threw my brain into a
solution mode which envisioned the same exposure balanced to two
different light sources and producing two images.  Then they could be
composited under photoshop with a gradient mask on one fading off into
the other's light source and the other photo using the inverse of the
same mask.

If you're going to cut a Whibal in half you'd better get the studio kit
if you expect to be able to see it at 7mm.

Chuck Norcutt