[OM] Re: Help: Exposure-time ring on 0M-4 stiff

Subject: [OM] Re: Help: Exposure-time ring on 0M-4 stiff
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:57:55 -0500
Another list member had this problem about a month ago.  Replacing the
shutter speed dial is probably required.  Constant rubbing of the steel
ball bearing over the rectangular slots of the dial, causes round
distortions of the slots in which the BB gets trapped.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net