[OM] Re: [Photo] this is Linn

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] this is Linn
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:40:12 +0100
Yes but it would play ordinary cassette tapes, it was an obvious choice
for me when my tape deck died especially as they were so cheap, I have a
lot of tapes.  Hmmm maybe if they had stuck to the same media things
would have been different. I think probably though it was the access
times  track to track.

I remember when the walkman first came out and heard toyah - it's a
mystery on it, I was amazed (I was only young ;-) ) I couldn't afford
the sony so I ended up spending my paper round money on a aiwa, since
then I have always been one NOT to follow the herd. Which is why I hope
I fit right in on this list ;-)

IanW