[OM] Re: Ornery mood

Subject: [OM] Re: Ornery mood
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:44:08 -0800 (PST)
> Ag, you are soooo very special.  I am soooo glad that has
> never  happened to me (yet, today). <{8^)  Bill  Barber

Special, as in "Riding the Short-Bus" special?

I haven't figure out yet how to unlock the stinkin thing yet,
either.

Reminds me of a little episode up on Isle Royale.  I was
fiddling around with my new GPS when it went into
"Man-Overboard" mode.  "Uh oh".  I had no idea what it did or
how I caused it.  The documentation in the box said nothing
about it.  For all I knew, we'd be seeing helicopters circling
over our campsite.  It wasn't until the next week that I found
out that it didn't actually do anything, but for a couple of
days I was a touch nervous.

'Course, there was a few minutes there where the MoB feature may
have actually been an accurate analysis...

AG

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre