[OM] Re: Ornery mood

Subject: [OM] Re: Ornery mood
From: Garth <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:51:17 -0700
AG Schnozz wrote:
>> Are you sure the card's "write protected"?
>
> Yes.

[snip]

> ...this is the entire card.  I can't delete images or
> shoot new ones.  The big LCD display is showing "WRITE PROTECT"
> and the frame-counter on top is flashing "-P-" and the display
> in the viewfinder is flashing "Card P".

[snip]

One other thought (sorry if I'm beating a dead horse into hamburger, but
this vexes me): try putting the CF card into a reader and copying all
the files over to your hard drive.  Examine them to see if they're
usable, and if so, try re-formating the card in the E-1.

That's about all for now -- gotta go start dinner for the missus.

Garth