[OM] Re: Ornery mood

Subject: [OM] Re: Ornery mood
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 04:52:33 -0800 (PST)
Moose gloated:
> Would never happen with a TPBXDB. ;-)

I imagine that's probably true.  We all know that the your
chosen brand of TPBXDB is totally bug free.  Except for the
critters on your sensor, of course.

I think I may have figured out what went wrong.  I was using a
microdrive and was cranking away on a couple of mass deletions
whenI interrupted the process with a shutter-button press. As we
all know, the E-1 is a "shooting priority" camera and will dump
out of whatever it is doing and go back to shooting.  Well,
things were a bit backed up at the moment and it ended up
corrupting one file.  I suspect that part of that file
corruption was a screwed up entry in the FAT32 table which
caused the camera to think that the entire disk was write
protected.  I'm still working this one through, so no conclusion
has been reached yet.

AG

Sponsored Link

Online degrees - find the right program to advance your career.
Www.nextag.com