[OM] OT - you audio guys - any experience with EV Interface A's?

Subject: [OM] OT - you audio guys - any experience with EV Interface A's?
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:20:02 -0600
I've got a guy coming next week to take a bunch of my vintage computer
stuff (I want to see my basement floor again....) and he offered to give
me a pair of EV Interface A speakers that are good with the exception
that the woofers need to have their surrounds replaced.

I googled and came up pretty dry except for a couple of random "These
are the best speakers I have ever heard."

I can get replacement surround kits from a number of places. Anyone here
heard these in person?  Will it be worth my time?  Or did they sound
really good in the context of the time they were produced and they won't
hold up to modern boxes, like my Event studio monitors?
--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon