[OM] Re: [Photo] this is Linn

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] this is Linn
From: Bob_Benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 09:30:53 -0600
Hmmm.   Why does my wife think my 20 OM's,  50 lenses, etc.,  is the same
thing?

BB

John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx
11/16/2006 08:07 AM
Please respond to olympus

        To:     olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
        cc:

Wow, you started new hobby.  A friend of mine has filled his basement
with all kinds of tube amps, turntables and speakers, all picked up for
"peanuts" at local thrift stores. And they all work.   Cool.   His wife
has the same reaction "we have a basement full of sh*t".

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net